Knitter. Democrat. Tea-drinker. Preschool teacher. Dancer. Disney know-it-all. Classic movie-watcher. Dreamer. Theatre fan. Wine sipper. Baker. Friend. Fairy Tale-reader. Jesus-lover. TV addict.
Whimsical is always the word of the day!
Dance can give the inarticulate a voice. Pamela Brown (via theballetblog)
- preschooler: *hands coworker a picture of an oval hanging from a leaf*
- coworker: oh wow, what is this?
- preschooler: it's a raccoon
- coworker: really? a raccoon?
- preschooler: yep! and soon it'll turn into a butterfly!
Not hungry. Tired, but not sleepy. Completely unmotivated to life. I don’t want to watch anything. I don’t want to listen to anything. I don’t want to do anything, but I’m bored. I don’t want to be alone, but I don’t want to be around people. Depression sucks. Also, the fact that I’m letting him do this to me and he doesn’t even know it.
← Older posts Page 1 of 194